Posted by sioned.owen_955 on 30th November 2018
As the colder months set in, follow these tips from Low Energy Consultancy to save energy and money over the Winter period.
- Open your curtains during the day and make the most of the heat from the sun.
- Cover up drafty windows with plastic sheets and tape to keep the cold air out.
- Schedule a service for your heating system to keep it running efficiently.
- Reduce heat loss from your fireplace by keeping it covered when not in use.
- Swap your old Christmas lights for energy saving LED’s.